Who do you think you are?
It’s a good question. Life is different now, for so many reasons. Your kids may have left home. Your marriage may be rocky – or over. Your career isn’t filling you up anymore, if it ever did. And now you may be sensing that the world is shifting off its axis. Who you are – and who you thought you would be – is changing.
And that can be a good thing.
about who you are outside of your “roles” as partner, mother, daughter and so on?
not sure what you want next
but know you want it to “matter”?
that there is more time behind than ahead, and are thinking about your legacy?
to make a change, but you don’t know where to start?
You aren’t alone. And you don’t have to go through it alone, either.
Hi! I’m Lisa, and I’ve been in your boots.
Here’s the deal. I’ve been where you are – or at least I’ve visited some of the places you hang out. I’ve experienced the end of two marriages. I felt my universe shrink when my children left home. (And then come home again when the world shut down.) I didn’t know how to “be” inside a post-menopausal body that didn’t attract the same attention I was used to experiencing as I waltzed through younger life. I had to figure “me” out all over again.
And I’ve questioned who I am and why I’m here for decades. Yes, decades. (You can learn more here.)
And through it all, I’ve learned a lot and have created clarity in my life. You’ll notice that I said “created” clarity. I didn’t find it. I created it. And it’s not as difficult as we make it out to be.
In this six week program, I share a simply strategy I’ve distilled that can guide you on your own path from confusion to clarity.
Alchemy is a fancy word that involves transforming mundane things into valuable works of art. Who doesn’t want that for their life?
Are you ready for a little Midlife Alchemy of your own?
You'll create clarity and find answers to questions like:
Who am I, really?
How do I want to be?
What do I want to create?
How do I manage the obstacles?
What is my first “next” step?
How can I be an example for those around me?
Answers to your own private wonderings
And so much more!
What does the program include?
6 Weekly live group coaching sessions
Join other Midlife Alchemists on the journey with you. One hour weekly zoom calls take place Tuesdays 7PM
We are entering a time of collaboration and community – and women are really good at this, even if we’re out of practice.
Each week before our group call, you will view a video tutorial that will explore a specific topic. You have 12 month access to these videos
Meet up and connect with other Midlife Alchemists. Get support, celebrate and practise what you’ve learned.
Along with each weekly lesson, you will receive downloadable worksheets to help you reflect on your own experiences and capture your learnings
… plus other goodies and special offers to surprise and delight you!
AL·CHE·MY | \ ˈAL-KƏ-MĒ
1: A medieval chemical science and speculative philosophy aiming to achieve the transmutation of the base metals into gold, the discovery of a universal cure for disease, and the discovery of a means of indefinitely prolonging life
2: A power or process that changes or transforms something in a mysterious or impressive way
3: An inexplicable or mysterious transmuting
This all sounds great But…
Is the No Hassle Website really as good as it sounds?
How quickly will I be able to start once I pay?
How long will it take me to finish my website?
Is it REALLY only $99? Are there any hidden costs?
It REALLY is only $99 (one time fee!) and there are no hidden costs! However, we offer a few more services/products you may want to consider:
- Hosting: We offer FREE hosting for 6 months if you don’t already have a hosting service or if you would like to switch over. It’s only $9/month after that (you can switch to another hosting service at any time). Cost: Free for 6 months, then $9/month, cancel at any time.
- Temporary Hosting while you are working on your new website so that your current website will not be down during that time: If you already have a website and domain and do not want them to be unavailable while you are working on your No Hassle Website (no matter where you want to host it later), we can host your new website on a temporary location and temporary domain, while you are working on it, and switch over to your regular domain when you are ready. Cost: $15 one time fee.
- Done-For-Your Color Customization to match your brand colors: If you would like us to take care of all the color customization and match your No Hassle Website to your brand colors or brand board, just add this product to your cart and we will then ask you to email us your brand color codes, brand board and logo (whatever you have that can help us customize your website!). Please note that you CAN customize the colors on your own and the instructions on how to do it are included in the instructions of your No Hassle Website, however, you may find it time consuming and tedious, in which case, you may want to consider this Done-For-You option. Cost: $25 one time fee.
Do I need to have my own domain & hosting service?
Domain – If you don’t already own a domain name, you will need to buy one through GoDaddy.com or a similar company. Most new domain names cost only around $12!
Hosting Service – Your No Hassle Website can be hosted on your own hosting service or on our hosting service. We offer FREE hosting for 6 months if you don’t already have a hosting service or if you would like to switch over. It’s only $9/month after that (you can switch to another hosting service at any time).
What if I need help?
Is this a WordPress website?
Can I add/remove/modify/customize any page on my website?
You sure can! While we have created a website that probably fits 90% of the needs of 90% of entrepreneurs who want to have a successful online presence, we understand that we cannot create a “one-size fits all” website, and some small tweaks/modifications will be necessary to fully match your unique brand and needs. We already created a few demos to show you how the look can change, but you can customize any part of your website as well. Take a look also at the Showcase Page where you can see how similar yet unique each can be.
Your No Hassle Website is built on WordPress with the Divi Theme and Divi Page Builder, which means you can do pretty much anything you can imagine – add, remove, modify and customize any aspect and element of the look and content of your site, with a few easy clicks on your mouse. The basic modification/customization instructions are included with your website, and if you require some more answers, you can find them here or in our Free closed Facebook Group.
I am totally non-techy - can I still build my own No Hassle Website?
Can I build my new website while my current one is still up?
YES! We can help you with this in 2 ways:
- If you want to keep your own hosting, we can host your new website temporarily on our own server where you will be able to build your website at your own pace, and then switch you over to your current hosting service when you are ready. This service costs a one time $15 fee.
- If you want to switch over to our free hosting (free for 6 months and after that only $9/month), then we can simply install your new website on our server where you can build it at your own pace, and when you are ready to switch to the new website, you will simply have to point your Domain nameservers to our hosting (and cancel your old hosting service, most likely!). This service also costs a one time $15 fee as it requires an internal migration as well (if you want this option make sure to purchase the temporary hosting here).
Can I see Demo versions of the No Hassle Website in different color schemes?
YES! Checkout our Live Demos Page here. Remember, that you can modify and customize the colors, images and fonts, but our Demos are a great start and you can choose to make changes or not, based on your needs, brand etc.
We also offer a Done-For-Your Color Customization to match your brand colors if you would like us to take care of all the color customization and match your No Hassle Website to your brand colors or brand board, but please note that you CAN customize the colors on your own and the instructions on how to do it are included in the instructions of your No Hassle Website!
To see what some of our customers have done with their No Hassle Website, check out the Showcase Page here.
Who will own my website?
I want to offer an E-Course and/or Membership Area for my customers, can I do it?
What happens after I pay?
Do you offer a Money Back Guarantee?
How do I install my No Hassle Website?
Won't my website look just like other No Hassle Website websites?
The answer to this question is YES and NO.
YES – because the overall structure and layout of the website will be similar to websites by other people who purchase the No Hassle Website.
But really NO – because by the time you choose your favorite color scheme, or customize it to your own brand colors, change the text, content and images, and sprinkle it with your own unique touch, most people will have no idea it is “the same” website as someone else’s who also use the No Hassle Website to build their website. Also, as popular as No Hassle Website may become, it is quite unlikely that many people will encounter your website and another No Hassle Website and concern themselves with any similarities.
Click here to see Demos of our different color schemes, to see how that alone makes the websites look completely different! Also, check out our Showcase Page where you can visit some completed No Hassle Websites made by solopreneurs just like yourself!
If you would like us to match your No Hassle Website to your brand colors, we do offer a Done-For-Your Color Customization service but please note that you CAN customize the colors on your own and the instructions on how to do it are included in the instructions of your No Hassle Website (however, you may find it time consuming and tedious, in which case, you may want to consider this Done-For-You option).
Who is No Hassle Website good for?
For almost everyone! No Hassle Website was designed with solopreneurs in mind, but is not limited to a specific industry or even to product or service based businesses. If you own your own business (online and/or offline) and want to grow your online presence (even if you have a brick and mortar), then the No Hassle Website will most likely be a great fit!
Hairstylist, accountant, business coach, yoga instructor, author, wedding planner, soap maker, editor, marketing strategist, copywriter, mortgage adviser, home organizer, jewelry maker, fitness coach, chiropractor… You name it – No Hassle Website is for you!